The Cottage School At Mountlake
- The Cottage School's Inc. is a well respected program established in 1983 by Laura Thompson.
- We currently operate childcare programs at three locations in Seattle.
- Our philosophy of education is based on nurturing the whole child.
- We provide a developmental appropriate program that encourages children to take a hands-on approach to exploring their environment.
- This provides an opportunity for children to develop at their own pace.
- The Cottage Schools, Inc, was established in 1983 and currently operates childcare programs at three locations in Seattle.
- The original Cottage School was a small cottage located behind a Montlake residence near the University of Washington.
- We moved to our current location to meet the growing needs of the community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: PK-5 | 246 students
2227 10th Avenue E
Seattle, WA 98102
(206)442-6855 0.9 PK-5
- Seattle Grades: PK-5 | 236 students
3611 E Denny Way
Seattle, WA 98122
(206)323-9011 1.7 PK-5
- Seattle Grades: PK-5 | 90 students
2524 16th Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98144
(206)957-4627 4.1 PK-5
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.