The CTC Academy, Inc. - Oakland Campus
- CTC Academy Oakland Campus provides educational and therapeutic services for children with developmental disabilities ages 6 through 21 years of age.
- Enhancing the lives of children and young adults with special needs, and their families, by providing an enriched educational, therapeutic and supportive environment and fulfilling the potential of all people with special needs.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||William N. Presutti, Principal|
- CTC Academy is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that provides educational and therapeutic services for students with a diverse array of developmental disabilities through our collaborative educational program and support services for students and families.We first opened our doors as the Cerebral Palsy Center of Bergen County, NJ, on March 29, 1950. We began as a Center for children with Cerebral Palsy but over the past 60 years we have evolved into an innovative education institution that provides creative education and advanced therapies to students with many different types of disabilities students who face physical, medical and developmental challenges.Now we offer two schools and follow the school continuum from Preschool through age 21 as well as Early Enrichment for children ages 12 months through 3 years. Our Fair Lawn Campus serves students 18 months through 6 years of age. The Oakland Campus serves students 6 through 21 years of age.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oakland Grades: K-12 | 41 students
25 Potash Rd
Oakland, NJ 07436
(201) 644-0760 0.2 K-12
- Oakland Grades: NS-PK | 97 students
8 Wright Way
Oakland, NJ 07436
(201) 677-9222 0.5 NS-PK
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.