The Giving Nest Preschool In Martinsville
Tel: (732) 302-1321
- The Giving Nest Preschool provides an opportunity for children to feel safe and secure in a loving environment away from home.
- Our dedicated staff stimulates and nourishes the total child, meeting emotional, social, intellectual and physical needs.
- We want children to realize that each of us, young and old, have special gifts to share and give to our family, friends, and the community.
- As important as it is for our children to receive all the good things we have to offer, it is also important for them to learn to give.
- Our staff uses this natural and important process to help the children to explore and grow.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||142 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Martinsville Grades: PK | 51 students
1881 Washington Valley Rd
Martinsville, NJ 08836
(732) 667-5272 0.2 PK
- Warren Grades: NS | 84 students
104 Mount Horeb Road
Warren, NJ 07059
(732) 748-9800 2.1 NS
- Bridgewater Grades: PK-3 | 97 students
120 Finderne Avenue
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
(908) 595-2900 2.5 PK-3
- Bound Brook Grades: 7-12 | 34 students
151 Vosseller Ave.
Bound Brook, NJ 08805
(732) 469-8677 2.7 7-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.