The Goddard School
The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 151 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- The Goddard School is dedicated to providing the foundation to encourage each child's lifelong love of learning in a safe and nurturing environment by offering a wide range of enriching activities to meet the needs of each child, focusing on building each child's emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills, offering multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment. Bright classrooms and large playgrounds create the backdrop for a learning environment where preschoolers engage in age-appropriate activities related to a monthly theme. Learning Centers for math, science, imaginary play, music, creative art and computers provide both shared and independent learning opportunities. Teachers fill these centers with theme-related materials to engage children at each stage of their development.
I have had my children here for over eight years. Teachers are very caring and nurturing and the education is very good. Lots or extra-curricular programs like dance, soccer, music, etc.
We love this school. Eric and Jordan flourished here. The teachers were very caring and my children learned so much. I felt like family here.
Endorse The Goddard School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.