The Goddard School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Goddard School is dedicated to providing the foundation to encourage each child's lifelong love of learning in a safe and nurturing environment by offering a wide range of enriching activities to meet the needs of each child, focusing on building each child's emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills, offering multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment. Bright classrooms and large playgrounds create the backdrop for a learning environment where preschoolers engage in age-appropriate activities related to a monthly theme. Learning Centers for math, science, imaginary play, music, creative art and computers provide both shared and independent learning opportunities. Teachers fill these centers with theme-related materials to engage children at each stage of their development.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denville Grades: K | 26 students
9 Mount Pleasant Tpke Ste 102
Denville, NJ 07834
(973)537-8080 1 K
- Rockaway Grades: NS | 30 students
176 Us Highway 46
Rockaway, NJ 07866
(973)230-0448 1.6 NS
- Denville Grades: PK-8 | 229 students
Denville, NJ 07834
(973)627-2606 2.3 PK-8
- Randolph Grades: NS-K | 79 students
470 Millbrook Ave
Randolph, NJ 07869
(973)328-7737 2.4 NS-K
I have had my children here for over eight years. Teachers are very caring and nurturing and the education is very good. Lots or extra-curricular programs like dance, soccer, music, etc.
- Posted by Parent - Ely-c
We love this school. Eric and Jordan flourished here. The teachers were very caring and my children learned so much. I felt like family here.
- Posted by Parent - eaj31
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.