- The Denville team of teachers is dedicated to providing the best environment for children to learn and grow. Our highly trained staff works daily to encourage each child's social, emotional and cognitive growth by providing a safe and nurturing environment. We are passionate about helping your child reach their full potential and build positive self-esteem. All of our teachers have gone through background checks and have the required education and experience that KinderCare and the State of New Jersey requires. Part of being a great teacher is being and active learner and we provide continual training for our staff.
- Our longevity at this center is between 1 to 13 years, with 95% of our staff here for over three years.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Welcome to the Denville KinderCare. Finding the right place for your child's education and care is a big decision. Our education experts designed our classrooms and our wonderful curriculum, but it is our fabulous teachers that make it special! We help you prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as math, literacy and dramatic play, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child initiated discovery.
Our classrooms are print-rich environments full of carefully selected materials, written charts, labels and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print we are helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child only has first words or is in Kindergarten, I would love to show you how everything we do is designed for learning.
Our Center is small which allows our staff to focus on individualized attention. Our center has a "family" appeal to it and I would love to make you part of our family. Come in and meet our teachers, see our classrooms and learn more about our center and programs.
- Karen Meehan, Center Director
Here at KinderCare, the safety and security of your child is of the upmost importance. To ensure the safety and security of your child, KinderCare features a keypad entry, fenced in playground and alarmed doors. Our staff and our management team are Infant/Child CPR and First Aid certified. We are a completely nut free center and assist with any dietary and allergy needs. The center has an outside cleaning company that comes in during our closed hours to maintain top notch cleanliness. All of the staff maintains training hours to stay abreast of new philosophies and techniques. You can rest assured that the well-being of your child is our top priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Child and family resources, NJAK, NACCRRA
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cedar Knolls Grades: NS-6
15 Halko Drive
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
(973)829-8484 4.7 NS-6
- East Hanover Grades: NS | 37 students
55 Eagle Rock Ave Unit 2
East Hanover, NJ 07936
(973)581-7100 8.2 NS
- Hoboken Grades: NS-K | 110 students
220 Sinatra Drive
Hoboken, NJ 07030
(201)222-1464 25.7 NS-K
- Montville Grades: K-12 | 169 students
160 Changebridge Rd
Montville, NJ 07045
(973)334-1785 6 K-12
My son grew up there! He was well cared for and learned alot. He was more that prepaired for First Grade.
- Posted by Parent - dionn