Tel: (973) 428-3724
- Our KinderCare team is composed of early childhood educators who are passionate about your child's happiness, growth and education.
- Our main goal here in Whippany is to provide a nurturing environment that cultivates self esteem.
- Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
- Our staff has gone through a rigorous interview and background check process, completed infant/child CPR and first aid training, and are cleared by the State of New Jersey.
- All of our teachers are equipped with the necessary early childhood education, which meets or exceeds requirements set forth by KinderCare Learning Center and the State of NJ to fulfill the special role of teaching and caring for young children.
- But, we don't just stop there, because a license, certificate or degree does not guarantee a great teacher.
- Our teaching staff must also demonstrate a loving and nurturing heart AND a "calling" to work with young children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for your interest in Whippany KinderCare! We look forward to supporting your journey into education with our professionally trained and qualified staff members. We invite you to visit our center by scheduling a Center Tour! Please call the center at anytime for more information. :)
- Here at KinderCare, the safety and security of your child is of utmost importance. To ensure the safety and security of your child, KinderCare features a Keypad entry, fenced playgrounds and CPR and First Aid certified staff and management team members.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French
- Programs for Parents, Catholic Charities, - All in state of New Jersey
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whippany Grades: NS-PK | 36 students
155 Algonquin Parkway
Whippany, NJ 07981
(973) 515-3654 1.2 NS-PK
- Cedar Knolls Grades: NS-6
15 Halko Drive
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
(973) 829-8484 1.8 NS-6
- East Hanover Grades: NS | 37 students
55 Eagle Rock Ave Unit 2
East Hanover, NJ 07936
(973) 581-7100 3.9 NS
- Montville Grades: K-12 | 151 students
160 Changebridge Rd
Montville, NJ 07045
(973) 334-1785 5.3 K-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?