Our KinderCare team is composed of early childhood educators who are passionate about your child's happiness, growth and education.
Our main goal here in Whippany is to provide a nurturing environment that cultivates self esteem.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
Our staff has gone through a rigorous interview and background check process, completed infant/child CPR and first aid training, and are cleared by the State of New Jersey.
All of our teachers are equipped with the necessary early childhood education, which meets or exceeds requirements set forth by KinderCare Learning Center and the State of NJ to fulfill the special role of teaching and caring for young children.
But, we don't just stop there, because a license, certificate or degree does not guarantee a great teacher.
Our teaching staff must also demonstrate a loving and nurturing heart AND a "calling" to work with young children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Thank you for your interest in Whippany KinderCare! We look forward to supporting your journey into education with our professionally trained and qualified staff members. We invite you to visit our center by scheduling a Center Tour! Please call the center at anytime for more information. :)
- Here at KinderCare, the safety and security of your child is of utmost importance. To ensure the safety and security of your child, KinderCare features a Keypad entry, fenced playgrounds and CPR and First Aid certified staff and management team members.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French
- Programs for Parents, Catholic Charities, - All in state of New Jersey
Endorse Whippany KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.