- Our KinderCare team is composed of early childhood educators who are passionate about your child's happiness, growth and education.
- Our main goal here in Whippany is to provide a nurturing environment that cultivates self esteem.
- Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
- Our staff has gone through a rigorous interview and background check process, completed infant/child CPR and first aid training, and are cleared by the State of New Jersey.
- All of our teachers are equipped with the necessary early childhood education, which meets or exceeds requirements set forth by KinderCare Learning Center and the State of NJ to fulfill the special role of teaching and caring for young children.
- But, we don't just stop there, because a license, certificate or degree does not guarantee a great teacher.
- Our teaching staff must also demonstrate a loving and nurturing heart AND a "calling" to work with young children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Thank you for your interest in Whippany KinderCare! We look forward to supporting your journey into education with our professionally trained and qualified staff members. We invite you to visit our center by scheduling a Center Tour! Please call the center at anytime for more information. :)
- Here at KinderCare, the safety and security of your child is of utmost importance. To ensure the safety and security of your child, KinderCare features a Keypad entry, fenced playgrounds and CPR and First Aid certified staff and management team members.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French
- Programs for Parents, Catholic Charities, - All in state of New Jersey
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Cedar KnollsGrades: NS-6
15 Halko Drive
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
WhippanyGrades: NS-PK | 36 students
155 Algonquin Parkway
Whippany, NJ 07981
MontvilleGrades: K-12 | 162 students
160 Changebridge Rd
Montville, NJ 07045
Mountain LakesGrades: NS-K | 41 students
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
HobokenGrades: NS-K | 110 students
220 Sinatra Drive
Hoboken, NJ 07030
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?