- Arrow Academy is committed to providing a Christ-centered education for Prek-3 through 8th-grade students.
- The faculty Arrow Academy is committed to providing relevant instruction grounded in meaningful, Christ-centered relationships with students.
- Students learn from educators who model Christ-like behavior and teach using a biblical worldview.
- Arrow Academy seeks to prepare students to engage the culture and impact their world for Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,988|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
- Our mission is to raise a generation that will change the world. By providing an excellent academic curriculum within a Christian worldview we strive to empower students to excel in both who they are and what they do. To have the heart of Christ, serve their neighbor and walk-in Christ-like leadership.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allentown Grades: PK-8 | 247 students
1151 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103
(610)776-7301 60.1 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.