5.00 (1 review)
- Arrow Academy is committed to providing a Christ-centered education for Prek-3 through 8th-grade students.
- The faculty Arrow Academy is committed to providing relevant instruction grounded in meaningful, Christ-centered relationships with students.
- Students learn from educators who model Christ-like behavior and teach using a biblical worldview.
- Arrow Academy seeks to prepare students to engage the culture and impact their world for Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,988|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
- Our mission is to raise a generation that will change the world. By providing an excellent academic curriculum within a Christian worldview we strive to empower students to excel in both who they are and what they do. To have the heart of Christ, serve their neighbor and walk-in Christ-like leadership.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allentown Grades: PK-8 | 247 students
1151 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103
(610)776-7301 60.1 PK-8
Arrow is a nurturing environment that builds character and confidence to help students excel academically as well as raising their accountability as good citizens. It has been a safe place for our son who unfortunately faced cruelty in his previous school; within weeks at the Arrow Academy he had several friendships, every staff member knew his name, and the rebuilding of his confidence was phenomenal. The school is definitely growing and has expanded the athletics and extracurricular programming this year. The after school offerings are substantial and diverse.
- Posted by Parent - MM
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.