5.00 (1 review)
- Arrow Academy is committed to providing a Christ-centered education for Prek-3 through 8th-grade students.
- The faculty Arrow Academy is committed to providing relevant instruction grounded in meaningful, Christ-centered relationships with students.
- Students learn from educators who model Christ-like behavior and teach using a biblical worldview.
- Arrow Academy seeks to prepare students to engage the culture and impact their world for Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,988|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
- Our mission is to raise a generation that will change the world. By providing an excellent academic curriculum within a Christian worldview we strive to empower students to excel in both who they are and what they do. To have the heart of Christ, serve their neighbor and walk-in Christ-like leadership.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allentown Grades: PK-8 | 247 students
1151 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103
(610)776-7301 60.1 PK-8
Arrow is a nurturing environment that builds character and confidence to help students excel academically as well as raising their accountability as good citizens. It has been a safe place for our son who unfortunately faced cruelty in his previous school; within weeks at the Arrow Academy he had several friendships, every staff member knew his name, and the rebuilding of his confidence was phenomenal. The school is definitely growing and has expanded the athletics and extracurricular programming this year. The after school offerings are substantial and diverse.
- Posted by Parent - MM
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.