PG Chambers School
Tel: (973) 829-8484
- At P.G. Chambers School discovering potential is an important part of our mission, inspiring us to provide the best, most comprehensive education and therapy programs for children with disabilities.
- Founded in 1954, P.G. Chambers School offers a wide range of programs that help children with learning, physical, communication, and sensory disorders to develop the skills they need to realize their unique talents and capabilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Preschool Disabled and Multiply Handicapped|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Hanover Grades: NS | 37 students
55 Eagle Rock Ave Unit 2
East Hanover, NJ 07936
(973) 581-7100 5.6 NS
- Montville Grades: K-12 | 151 students
160 Changebridge Rd
Montville, NJ 07045
(973) 334-1785 6.1 K-12
- Whippany Grades: NS-PK | 36 students
155 Algonquin Parkway
Whippany, NJ 07981
(973) 515-3654 2.9 NS-PK
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.