PG Chambers School
- At P.G. Chambers School discovering potential is an important part of our mission, inspiring us to provide the best, most comprehensive education and therapy programs for children with disabilities.
- Founded in 1954, P.G. Chambers School offers a wide range of programs that help children with learning, physical, communication, and sensory disorders to develop the skills they need to realize their unique talents and capabilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Preschool Disabled and Multiply Handicapped|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Hanover Grades: NS | 37 students
55 Eagle Rock Ave Unit 2
East Hanover, NJ 07936
(973)581-7100 5.6 NS
- Hoboken Grades: NS-K | 110 students
220 Sinatra Drive
Hoboken, NJ 07030
(201)222-1464 22.7 NS-K
- Montville Grades: K-12 | 169 students
160 Changebridge Rd
Montville, NJ 07045
(973)334-1785 6.1 K-12
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.