PG Chambers School
- At P.G. Chambers School discovering potential is an important part of our mission, inspiring us to provide the best, most comprehensive education and therapy programs for children with disabilities.
- Founded in 1954, P.G. Chambers School offers a wide range of programs that help children with learning, physical, communication, and sensory disorders to develop the skills they need to realize their unique talents and capabilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Preschool Disabled and Multiply Handicapped|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Hanover Grades: NS | 37 students
55 Eagle Rock Ave Unit 2
East Hanover, NJ 07936
(973)581-7100 5.6 NS
- Montville Grades: K-12 | 151 students
160 Changebridge Rd
Montville, NJ 07045
(973)334-1785 6.1 K-12
- Whippany Grades: NS-PK | 36 students
155 Algonquin Parkway
Whippany, NJ 07981
(973)515-3654 2.9 NS-PK
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.