The Goddard School
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners.
- The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||*50% off First Month's Tuition + 10% Corporate Discount (* New Families Only)|
|Admissions Director||Laura Kohut|
For over 25 years, the Goddard School has been a trusted name among parents and families for early childcare and childhood development that provides the following specialties/amenities:
- The Goddard School's F.L.EX™. Learning Program which provides the optimal environment for your child's social and academic development. This program is based on academic research that states children experience the deepest, most genuine learning when they are having fun. The program focuses on academic, social, creative and child-centered development to provide a well-rounded experience and ensure children become confident, joyful and fully prepared students
- Offering a wide range of enriching activities to meet the individual needs of each child
- Focusing on building each child's emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills
- Offering multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment
- Complying with Quality Assurance Reviews and parent surveys conducted by Goddard System Inc.
- Supporting the professional development of teachers through early childhood education training
- Offering open communication with families in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Brunswick Grades: NS-K | 46 students
1440 How Lane Suite 1B
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
(732)448-0400 1.5 NS-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.