The Hammocks KinderCare
The Hammocks KinderCare Photo #3 - At Kindercare, we provide positive interactions, we help infants develop the confidence needed to view the world as a safe place.
The Hammocks KinderCare Photo #7 - We encourage rich sensory opportunities and provide developmentally appropriate experiences that enhance the brain.
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Centers located in the Hammocks. Our early childhood teachers are passionate about your child happiness, growth, safety, and providing a nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
- Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to our KinderCare located in 96th Street. We look forward to meeting you and having you as part of our family. Each day, we provide a balanced approach to learning, giving you the peace of mind that your child will have fun as they develop socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
- At KinderCare, we care for your child like you would. Education and development are important, but we know that nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That's why protection and preparedness are critical considerations in everything we do.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, Child Development
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: K-2 | 24 students
9937 Sw 142nd Ave
Miami, FL 33186 0.4 K-2
- Miami Grades: NS-5 | 101 students
9526 Sw 137th Ave
Miami, FL 33186 0.5 NS-5
- Miami Grades: PK-K | 72 students
14092 Sw 84th Street
Miami, FL 33183
(305)388-9016 0.6 PK-K
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 58 students
9280 Hammocks Blvd, Suite 101
Miami, FL 33196
(305)752-0220 0.6 K-12
- Miami Grades: PK-K | 47 students
14955 Sw 88th St
Miami, FL 33196
(305)388-8059 0.8 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.