The Hammocks KinderCare
The Hammocks KinderCare Photo #3 - At Kindercare, we provide positive interactions, we help infants develop the confidence needed to view the world as a safe place.
The Hammocks KinderCare Photo #7 - We encourage rich sensory opportunities and provide developmentally appropriate experiences that enhance the brain.
Welcome to KinderCare Learning Centers located in the Hammocks. Our early childhood teachers are passionate about your child happiness, growth, safety, and providing a nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our KinderCare located in 96th Street. We look forward to meeting you and having you as part of our family. Each day, we provide a balanced approach to learning, giving you the peace of mind that your child will have fun as they develop socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
- At KinderCare, we care for your child like you would. Education and development are important, but we know that nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That's why protection and preparedness are critical considerations in everything we do.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, Child Development
Endorse The Hammocks KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.