The Lake & Park School
Our approach to the elementary gradesputs basic skills within a meaningful context of intellectual depth and breadth supported by out-in-the-field explorations.
A sky`s the limit thematic curriculum makes room for topics near and far and enriches the daily experience.The arts and sciences are an integral part of all we do.
World language and English language word study combine with an appreciation of poetry and drama to comprise a comprehensive program of the language arts.
Our beginning programs emphasize play, the essential tool of learning and growing.
A high value is placed on physical fitness and the outdoors throughout all the seasons and grades. Learn more at lakeandparkschool.org.
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 69 students
- Yearly Tuition: $15,000
- Acceptance rate: 50%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 12 / rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jan. 12 / rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Activity fee approximately $600 for the 2017-2018 academic year.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- The Lake and Park School provides a comprehensive preschool through fifth grade educational program. It embraces the best of past traditions in providing a classic kindergarten, as wel las offering an experiential education for the elementary grades. One where a themed curriculum is individualized to meet each child in a meaningful way. Visit our website and blog to get great detail on the scope and range of the curriculum throughout the grades. www.lakeandparkschool.org
Endorse The Lake & Park School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards