Puget Sound Community School
Puget Sound Community School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
Academics and Faculty
(No dress code)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Founded in 1994, Puget Sound Community School (PSCS) is a Washington State approved independent middle and high school, located in the heart of downtown Seattle. PSCS was established on the belief that young people are curious and motivated by that which interests them most, that when provided a positive and supportive environment-along with a variety of classes and opportunities offered by interesting and passionate people-they will pursue challenging goals and work through obstacles with their peers and staff.
- PSCS is committed to racial and socio-economic diversity and to students who don`t fit into the gender binary, students who have been bullied and stifled in other educational systems. We prioritize keeping kids in school who might not otherwise be able to afford (or even consider) independent education. We seek youth who will partner with us to build on our inclusiveness and embody our vision-to cultivate belonging, engagement, and learning grounded in diversity, empowerment, and empathy.
Endorse Puget Sound Community School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards