All of our teachers and management staff are dedicated and passionate about the Early Education field.
Our teachers range from thirteen years tenured to newly hired due to the increased growth of our school.
The majority of our teachers either have completed or are in the process of completing their Child Development Associate, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in the Education field.
The teachers here at the Lakes KinderCare make this school a tremendous success.
They all have a love for learning and individualize their teaching for each and every child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 100 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 33%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Lakes KinderCare! We will take time with each and every family to fulfill their needs and develop their child in all aspects of their education. We offer a variety of flexible schedules to accommodate your needs. We also have an open door policy where we welcome any questions, comments or concerns. We look forward to partnering with your family in the future.
- This school adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. We are accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in and strict parent / guardian identification procedures. We also have a Health and Safety coordinator on site who is in charge of monthly earthquake and fire drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- EOB & NACCRRA
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Lakes KinderCare?
The application deadline for The Lakes KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
I love this school! I needed care for my daughter when I had to return to work and this place was amazing. The teachers genuinely cared about her development and well being. They took the time to answer all my questions, calm my fears and never complained if I had special requests. When looking for care for an infant I would highly recommend this school. It was like dropping her off to a family member each and every day. I can't say enough great things about the school and it's program.
My two sons attend this school and we love it. The teachers are very passionate about their work, are professional, and are very involved with the progress of the kids. Bi-annual parent-teacher conferences are great; the summer program is spectacular, and the communication to parents is spot on. I also love the outdoor spaces (which are not only shaded but completely cooled with misters),and there are extra classes the kids can take in sports, Spanish, and Phonics. We went to two other locations before this, and this gets an A+.
Endorse The Lakes KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.