The Lakes KinderCare
5.00 (2 reviews)
- All of our teachers and management staff are dedicated and passionate about the Early Education field.
- Our teachers range from thirteen years tenured to newly hired due to the increased growth of our school.
- The majority of our teachers either have completed or are in the process of completing their Child Development Associate, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in the Education field.
- The teachers here at the Lakes KinderCare make this school a tremendous success.
- They all have a love for learning and individualize their teaching for each and every child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Lakes KinderCare! We will take time with each and every family to fulfill their needs and develop their child in all aspects of their education. We offer a variety of flexible schedules to accommodate your needs. We also have an open door policy where we welcome any questions, comments or concerns. We look forward to partnering with your family in the future.
- This school adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. We are accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in and strict parent / guardian identification procedures. We also have a Health and Safety coordinator on site who is in charge of monthly earthquake and fire drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- EOB & NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-3 | 198 students
2750 Lake Sahara Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89117
(702)255-4440 0.1 PK-3
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-K | 44 students
2720 Crystal Water Way
Las Vegas, NV 89117
(702)256-3299 0.3 PK-K
- Las Vegas Grades: 6-12 | 1946 students
2015 S Hualapai Way
Las Vegas, NV 89117
(702)804-4400 1.9 6-12
- Las Vegas Grades: K-8 | 108 students
2710 S Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146 2.2 K-8
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-K | 37 students
3085 Desert Marigold Ln
Las Vegas, NV 89135
(702)243-0033 2.2 PK-K
I love this school! I needed care for my daughter when I had to return to work and this place was amazing. The teachers genuinely cared about her development and well being. They took the time to answer all my questions, calm my fears and never complained if I had special requests. When looking for care for an infant I would highly recommend this school. It was like dropping her off to a family member each and every day. I can't say enough great things about the school and it's program.
- Posted by Parent - mdion
My two sons attend this school and we love it. The teachers are very passionate about their work, are professional, and are very involved with the progress of the kids. Bi-annual parent-teacher conferences are great; the summer program is spectacular, and the communication to parents is spot on. I also love the outdoor spaces (which are not only shaded but completely cooled with misters),and there are extra classes the kids can take in sports, Spanish, and Phonics. We went to two other locations before this, and this gets an A+.
- Posted by Parent - laura
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.