The Learning Center
- The Learning Center believes that students excel when they are provided with individualized instruction, a strengths-based approach to learning and a safe, nurturing environment.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Art Classes, Music Therapy Group
- Our school serves students in need of a specialized enviroment and therapy services. In addition to our academic program, we offer Occupational, Speech, Physical and Music Therapy.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-7 | 129 students
3210 Thomasville Rd.
Tallahassee, FL 32308 0.7 PK-7
- Tallahassee Grades: 1-12 | 61 students
1268b Timberlane Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32312 1.4 1-12
- Tallahassee Grades: 2-12 | 103 students
2205 Thomasville Road
Tallahassee, FL 32308
(850)656-9211 1.5 2-12
- Tallahassee Grades: 1-11 | 21 students
1268b Timberlane Road
Tallahassee, FL 32312
(850)893-8743 1.5 1-11
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.