The Learning Center
- The Learning Center believes that students excel when they are provided with individualized instruction, a strengths-based approach to learning and a safe, nurturing environment.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Art Classes, Music Therapy Group
- Our school serves students in need of a specialized enviroment and therapy services. In addition to our academic program, we offer Occupational, Speech, Physical and Music Therapy.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tallahassee Grades: PK-7 | 129 students
3210 Thomasville Rd.
Tallahassee, FL 32308 0.7 PK-7
- Tallahassee Grades: 1-12 | 61 students
1268b Timberlane Rd
Tallahassee, FL 32312 1.4 1-12
- Tallahassee Grades: 2-12 | 103 students
2205 Thomasville Road
Tallahassee, FL 32308
(850)656-9211 1.5 2-12
- Tallahassee Grades: 1-11 | 21 students
1268b Timberlane Road
Tallahassee, FL 32312
(850)893-8743 1.5 1-11
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.