The Learning Company & Academy
- The Learning Company and Academy offers an enriched education in a creative and stimulating environment.
- It is our goal to educate the whole child and to instill in our students a lifelong passion for learning.
- Our enthusiastic and dedicated teachers and our well-balanced curriculum contribute to the fact that our students are excited about learning and they look forward to coming to school each day.
- The program at The Learning Company and Academy provides the perfect balance between the structured approach and the developmental approach to learning.
- We believe in meeting the needs of the, whole child, socially, emotionally and cognitively.
- We believe that this sound, early childhood educational program gives our students the tools that will serve them well on their educational journey.
- Our phonics-based program provides a strong foundation for success in reading.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: PK-K | 168 students
5200 Dent Ave
San Jose, CA 95118
(408)264-7333 0 PK-K
- San Jose Grades: NS-8
711 E. Gish Road
San Jose, CA 95112
(408)998-2860 0 NS-8
- San Jose Grades: NS-8 | 248 students
51 N 9th Street
San Jose, CA 95112
(408)283-5858 0.3 NS-8
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.