The Learning Company & Academy
- The Learning Company and Academy offers an enriched education in a creative and stimulating environment.
- It is our goal to educate the whole child and to instill in our students a lifelong passion for learning.
- Our enthusiastic and dedicated teachers and our well-balanced curriculum contribute to the fact that our students are excited about learning and they look forward to coming to school each day.
- The program at The Learning Company and Academy provides the perfect balance between the structured approach and the developmental approach to learning.
- We believe in meeting the needs of the, whole child, socially, emotionally and cognitively.
- We believe that this sound, early childhood educational program gives our students the tools that will serve them well on their educational journey.
- Our phonics-based program provides a strong foundation for success in reading.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Jose Grades: PK-K | 168 students
5200 Dent Ave
San Jose, CA 95118
(408)264-7333 0 PK-K
- San Jose Grades: NS-8
711 E. Gish Road
San Jose, CA 95112
(408)998-2860 0 NS-8
- San Jose Grades: NS-8 | 248 students
51 N 9th Street
San Jose, CA 95112
(408)283-5858 0.3 NS-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.