The Lighthouse School of Ojai
- As registered K-6 private school in California, we offer a unique approach to education.
- Through a comprehensive assessment process, we are able to identify learning needs and give families the individualized education they are looking for.
- In our school program, students work in small groups, at an appropriate pace, which allows us to accelerate learning in areas of strength, while improving skills in areas of challenge.
- We use highly acclaimed academic intervention techniques, in combination with a comprehensive and meaningful curriculum that targets essential skills and knowledge.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Gloria Ellis|
- We serve students in the Ojai Valley with AD/HD, learning disorders, language disorders, social learning challenges, and more.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ojai Grades: K-12
302 El Paseo Road
Ojai, CA 93023
(800)377-5890 0.2 K-12
- Ojai Grades: PK-K | 27 students
P.o. Box 484
Ojai, CA 93024
(805)640-3592 0.5 PK-K
- Ojai Grades: 7-12 | 58 students
428 Bryant Cir
Ojai, CA 93023 0.7 7-12
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.