The Lighthouse School of Ojai
As registered K-6 private school in California, we offer a unique approach to education.
Through a comprehensive assessment process, we are able to identify learning needs and give families the individualized education they are looking for.
In our school program, students work in small groups, at an appropriate pace, which allows us to accelerate learning in areas of strength, while improving skills in areas of challenge.
We use highly acclaimed academic intervention techniques, in combination with a comprehensive and meaningful curriculum that targets essential skills and knowledge.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Average class size: 4 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We serve students in the Ojai Valley with AD/HD, learning disorders, language disorders, social learning challenges, and more.
Endorse The Lighthouse School of Ojai. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards