The Lighthouse School of Ojai
- As registered K-6 private school in California, we offer a unique approach to education.
- Through a comprehensive assessment process, we are able to identify learning needs and give families the individualized education they are looking for.
- In our school program, students work in small groups, at an appropriate pace, which allows us to accelerate learning in areas of strength, while improving skills in areas of challenge.
- We use highly acclaimed academic intervention techniques, in combination with a comprehensive and meaningful curriculum that targets essential skills and knowledge.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Gloria Ellis|
- We serve students in the Ojai Valley with AD/HD, learning disorders, language disorders, social learning challenges, and more.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ojai Grades: K-12
302 El Paseo Road
Ojai, CA 93023
(800)377-5890 0.2 K-12
- Ojai Grades: PK-K | 27 students
P.o. Box 484
Ojai, CA 93024
(805)640-3592 0.5 PK-K
- Ojai Grades: 7-12 | 58 students
428 Bryant Cir
Ojai, CA 93023 0.7 7-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.