The Lighthouse School of Ojai
- As registered K-6 private school in California, we offer a unique approach to education.
- Through a comprehensive assessment process, we are able to identify learning needs and give families the individualized education they are looking for.
- In our school program, students work in small groups, at an appropriate pace, which allows us to accelerate learning in areas of strength, while improving skills in areas of challenge.
- We use highly acclaimed academic intervention techniques, in combination with a comprehensive and meaningful curriculum that targets essential skills and knowledge.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Gloria Ellis|
- We serve students in the Ojai Valley with AD/HD, learning disorders, language disorders, social learning challenges, and more.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ojai Grades: K-12
302 El Paseo Road
Ojai, CA 93023
(800)377-5890 0.2 K-12
- Ojai Grades: PK-K | 27 students
P.o. Box 484
Ojai, CA 93024
(805)640-3592 0.5 PK-K
- Ojai Grades: 7-12 | 58 students
428 Bryant Cir
Ojai, CA 93023 0.7 7-12
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.