The Lighthouse School of Ojai
- As registered K-6 private school in California, we offer a unique approach to education.
- Through a comprehensive assessment process, we are able to identify learning needs and give families the individualized education they are looking for.
- In our school program, students work in small groups, at an appropriate pace, which allows us to accelerate learning in areas of strength, while improving skills in areas of challenge.
- We use highly acclaimed academic intervention techniques, in combination with a comprehensive and meaningful curriculum that targets essential skills and knowledge.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Gloria Ellis|
- We serve students in the Ojai Valley with AD/HD, learning disorders, language disorders, social learning challenges, and more.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ojai Grades: PK-K | 27 students
P.o. Box 484
Ojai, CA 93024
(805)640-3592 0.5 PK-K
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.