The Lighthouse School of Ojai
Tel: (805) 633-1171
- As registered K-6 private school in California, we offer a unique approach to education.
- Through a comprehensive assessment process, we are able to identify learning needs and give families the individualized education they are looking for.
- In our school program, students work in small groups, at an appropriate pace, which allows us to accelerate learning in areas of strength, while improving skills in areas of challenge.
- We use highly acclaimed academic intervention techniques, in combination with a comprehensive and meaningful curriculum that targets essential skills and knowledge.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Gloria Ellis|
- We serve students in the Ojai Valley with AD/HD, learning disorders, language disorders, social learning challenges, and more.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ojai Grades: PK-K | 27 students
P.o. Box 484
Ojai, CA 93024
(805) 640-3592 0.5 PK-K
- Ojai Grades: 7-12 | 46 students
428 Bryant Cir
Ojai, CA 93023
(805) 256-7560 0.7 7-12
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.