- The Manor is a private, non-profit residential treatment and special education facility which serves a wide variety of diagnostic categories.
- The Manor is a unique facility that provides trauma sensitive treatment for developmentally disabled children with behavioral difficulties, ages 6-18 years, through a diverse treatment program combined with an on grounds special education program.
- The Manor is licensed by the Michigan Department of Human Services as a Child Caring Institution.
- The mission of The Manor is to provide trauma sensitive treatment and special education to developmentally and behaviorally challenged children in a residential setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HillsdaleGrades: K-12 | 191 students
1 Academy Ln
Hillsdale, MI 49242
- HillsdaleGrades: PK | 24 students
2551 W Bacon Rd
Hillsdale, MI 49242
- PittsfordGrades: K-12 | 60 students
9400 Beecher Rd
Pittsford, MI 49271
- OsseoGrades: 1-12 | 37 students
7260 Bird Lake Road S
Osseo, MI 49266
- CamdenGrades: K-11 | 22 students
5051 W Montgomery Rd
Camden, MI 49232
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.