The Master's House
Tel: (207) 283-3858
- The purpose of this school is to assist Christian families and Bible-believing local churches in directing the process of human development of their children toward the goal of godliness in character and action, 'that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished into all good works'.
- A Christian school which encourages students to follow the will of God for their lives and exemplify Christ-like character through daily personal prayer, consistent study of the Word of God, and faithful group worship; faithfully give heed to the call God has on their lives and to develop the gifts and abilities that God has given them; and bring glory and honor to the name of Jesus through this school and allow the love of the Holy Spirit to flow through them.
- We have a strong commitment to academic excellence. By limiting the size of our classes, hiring teachers who know how to communicate, and following a challenging curriculum, our students consistently score well on achievement tests.
- We want to prepare students for the future, including any college they desire to attend.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saco Grades: K-3 | 9 students
46 Cleveland St
Saco, ME 04072
(603) 686-1461 3.7 K-3
- Alfred Grades: PK-K | 145 students
432 Goodwins Mills Rd
Alfred, ME 04002
(207) 499-7754 4.3 PK-K
- Saco Grades: 1-12 | 93 students
50 Moody St
Saco, ME 04072
(207) 294-4949 4.6 1-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.