The Merit School of Old Town Manassas
The mission of The Merit School of Old Town Manassas is to provide our students with successful learning opportunities in a Christian environment.
These opportunities are designed to meet the individual needs of our students as we prepare them to become responsible citizens and valued members of our community.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 128 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our curriculum is designed to meet the developmental and educational needs of the young child and incorporates play into their learning activities. Virginia`s Foundation Blocks for Early Learning guides us in the literacy, math, science and social science concepts that are developed in our preschool and Junior Kindergarten programs. Our Kindergarten program is designed not only to meet, but also to exceed the Virginia Standards of Learning. Our small group setting, as well as classroom and campus design presents a comfortable and warm atmosphere which eases the transition from home to school for our students.
Endorse The Merit School of Old Town Manassas. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.