The Miami Montessori School
Founded in 1979, The Miami Montessori School is an authentic Montessori school (AMS) servng the children of Miami County and the surrounding communities.
Our school has established a reputation for academic excellence and nurturing environments. Our fundamental belief about children is that each is unique with a natural curiosity and love for knowledge.
Education is viewed as a partnership built on respect for and trust in each child's unique potential.
It is an assistance to a lifelong love of learning.
The Miami Montessori School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Furnished upon request
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Sharon B. Prais
- The Miami Montessori School is a preschool and elementary academic school offering:
- * Hands-on/Experiential Learning
- * Accelerated Subject Options
- * World-Class Curriculum
- * Leadership Opportunities
- * Problem-Solving/Critical Thinking Skills
- * Student Projects/Research Encouraged Creativity
- * Technology Integrated into Curriculum
Profile last updated: 09/21/2021
Endorse The Miami Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.