The Miami Montessori School
Tel: (937) 339-0025
- Founded in 1979, The Miami Montessori School is a traditional Montessori school (AMS) servng the children of Miami County and the surrounding communities.
- Our school has established a reputation for academic excellence and nurturing environments. Our fundamental belief about children is that each is unique with a natural curiosity and love for knowledge.
- Education is viewed as a partnership built on respect for and trust in each child's unique potential.
- It is an assistance to a lifelong love of learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Furnished upon request|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sharon B. Prais|
- The Miami Montessori School is a preschool and elementary academic school offering:
- * Hands-on/Experiential Learning
- * Accelerated Subject Options
- * World-Class Curriculum
- * Leadership Opportunities
- * Problem-Solving/Critical Thinking Skills
- * Student Projects/Research Encouraged Creativity
- * Technology Integrated into Curriculum
- * Foreign Language (Spanish)
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.