The Providence Center School
Tel: (401) 276-4531
- The Providence Center School is uniquely qualified to serve children 3-21 years of age who struggle with emotional, social and behavioral issues.
- The program's academic, social and therapeutic components are developed, implemented and supported by the expertise of certified special educators, qualified teaching assistants and skilled clinical and family support staff.
- Our goal is to have successful learners prepared for their next step.
- Next steps for students from The Providence Center School include attending a community public school, transitioning to a less restrictive private program, graduating from High School, enrolling in higher education or entering the workforce.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Providence Grades: 2-12 | 37 students
420 Fruit Hill Ave
North Providence, RI 02911
(401) 353-3900 3.4 2-12
- Warren Grades: 7-12 | 49 students
317 Market St
Warren, RI 02885
(401) 245-7978 9.5 7-12
- Cranston Grades: K | 76 students
665 Dyer Ave
Cranston, RI 02920
(401) 942-2388 4.4 K
- Providence Grades: K-12 | 24 students
15 Bough St
Providence, RI 02909
(401) 351-0610 2.8 K-12
- Providence Grades: Inquire with school | 85 students
86 Mount Hope Ave
Providence, RI 02906
(401) 274-6310 0 Inquire with school
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.