The Providence Center School
- The Providence Center School is uniquely qualified to serve children 3-21 years of age who struggle with emotional, social and behavioral issues.
- The program's academic, social and therapeutic components are developed, implemented and supported by the expertise of certified special educators, qualified teaching assistants and skilled clinical and family support staff.
- Our goal is to have successful learners prepared for their next step.
- Next steps for students from The Providence Center School include attending a community public school, transitioning to a less restrictive private program, graduating from High School, enrolling in higher education or entering the workforce.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WarrenGrades: 8-12 | 55 students
317 Market St
Warren, RI 02885
- North ProvidenceGrades: 3-12 | 33 students
420 Fruit Hill Ave
North Providence, RI 02911
- ProvidenceGrades: NS-12 | 159 students
1000 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02905
- East GreenwichGrades: PK-12 | 47 students
800 Quaker Ln
East Greenwich, RI 02818
- CranstonGrades: K | 76 students
665 Dyer Ave
Cranston, RI 02920
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.