The Providence Center School
- The Providence Center School is uniquely qualified to serve children 3-21 years of age who struggle with emotional, social and behavioral issues.
- The program's academic, social and therapeutic components are developed, implemented and supported by the expertise of certified special educators, qualified teaching assistants and skilled clinical and family support staff.
- Our goal is to have successful learners prepared for their next step.
- Next steps for students from The Providence Center School include attending a community public school, transitioning to a less restrictive private program, graduating from High School, enrolling in higher education or entering the workforce.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ProvidenceGrades: NS-12 | 159 students
1000 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02905
CoventryGrades: PK-12 | 65 students
75 Centre Of New England Blvd
Coventry, RI 02816
WarwickGrades: 1-12 | 28 students
116 Long St
Warwick, RI 02886
North ProvidenceGrades: 3-12 | 33 students
420 Fruit Hill Ave
North Providence, RI 02911
East GreenwichGrades: PK-12 | 47 students
800 Quaker Ln
East Greenwich, RI 02818
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?