The Randolph School
5.00 (1 review)
- Randolph School's mission is to awaken in our students a love of learning that will last a lifetime; to support each child's capacity for a creative and meaningful intellectual, social, emotional, artistic, and physical life; and to foster the development of the school community and its connection to the wider world.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||66 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pawling Grades: PK-8 | 128 students
64 E Main St
Pawling, NY 12564
(845)855-7338 16.8 PK-8
- Wappingers Falls Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
2 Convent Avenue
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
(845)297-7500 1.3 PK-8
- Hopewell Junction Grades: 3-12 | 11 students
514 Shenandoah Rd
Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
(845)226-7973 7.9 3-12
- Poughkeepsie Grades: PK-8 | 53 students
488 Freedom Plains Route Suite 141
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
(845)223-3783 7.3 PK-8
Randolph School is a true progressive school that offers hands-on, project based, experiential learning on a beautiful campus! Small student/teacher ratios.
- Posted by Parent - kavst
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.