Mizzentop Day School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 114 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
(Dress Code/No Uniform)
Finances and Admission
Chess/Checkers, Coding Club, Homework Club, Knitting, MakerSpace, Peer Mentoring, Reading Buddies, Robotics, Select Chorus, Student Ambassadors, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Concert Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- At Mizzentop, we believe that childhood is the beginning of a lifelong journey into the world of knowledge. Our students discover their passion for learning with inspired faculty who understand how each child learns and what they need to excel. Students engage both their hearts and minds through curiosity, creativity and scholarship, graduating as empathic citizens prepared to live a life of value and meaning.
- Students are taught to explore, experience and discover the world of knowledge. Small class sizes honor our belief that each child`s educational journey is unique and worthy of respect. We teach our students to respectfully speak their own minds, and make sure that every voice is heard; to think critically and question in their pursuit of truth, and to step forward as learners and leaders who are prepared to excel.
- Our Living Values
- We believe community is built on a foundation of mutual understanding and respect. Multiple voices and experiences enrich our classrooms, where students are encouraged to explore the beauty of each person`s unique background and to find common ground. At the heart of Mizzentop are twelve internationally-recognized Living Values, all of which foster sensitivity and encourage citizenship in our diverse, global world.
Endorse Mizzentop Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards