Housatonic Valley Waldorf School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 145 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
- The Housatonic Valley Waldorf School provides a challenging classical education and is dedicated to academic excellence in a non-competitive environment.
- The curriculum covers, in depth, all basic academic skills, while strengthening the student's moral purpose and artistic sense.
- It is designed to introduce each subject at the appropriate developmental stage in the student's life.
- At the core of the Waldorf philosophy is the belief that knowledge is best learned experientially as well as academically.
Endorse Housatonic Valley Waldorf School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards