- McGuire Memorial provides outstanding educational and therapeutic services for individuals from pre-school through adulthood with mental retardation who may be medically fragile, and other developmental disabilities which may include cerebral palsy, and autism.
- Services and supports include main campus residential, community homes, respite care, a licensed School, and adult day programs.
- The School at McGuire Memorial also provides all students with a full-range of opportunities, therapies, and educational offerings in a loving, supportive environment—long the hallmark of McGuire Memorial.
- McGuire Memorial believes that every person has a God-given right to experience life to the fullest.
- And so, every child who attends The School at McGuire Memorial is nurtured and encouraged to work to their fullest potential.
- Students are taught by a caring and professional staff devoted to and inspired by children with challenging needs.
- All teachers at The School at McGuire Memorial are certified and licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education as special education teachers.
- The staff adheres to best practices and standards as outlined by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.