The Sisters Academy
Tel: (732) 774-9056
- In 1986, the Sisters of Mercy purchased and renovated 1106 Main Street and incorporated under the title of Mercy Center.
- Mercy Center is a part of the community, offering programs and services to help children, families and individuals live a full and productive life.
- Mercy Center is committed to providing people with the resources necessary to overcome life’s burdens and obstacles in an environment marked by dignity and respect.
- Mercy Center provides hope, help and healing to people in the community through education, emergency and family services.
- Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Center has a special concern for families and children and is committed to living the core values of Respect, Justice, Integrity, Service and Compassion.
- Sisters Academy, established in 1997, is a program of Mercy Center.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?