The Triad School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Triad School celebrates the truth of Christ, while challenging students in a college preparatory setting.
- It is our goal to provide an education grounded in the values and teachings of Jesus Christ, and to provide a multi-media experience of academic excellence, in which students will become self-motivated, life-long learners adept.
- The Triad School addresses the realities and demands of the evolving technological revolution.
- This revolution is already upon us. Our children use this technology every day in the form of games and music.
- Their workplace will require them to use technology as tools.
- They will need the ability to find their way on the internet, access and design websites for their employers, and communicate with people to create new products on the computer that we cannot yet imagine.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Klamath Falls Grades: NS-12 | 265 students
5000 Hosanna Way
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
(541)850-1580 2.1 NS-12
- Klamath Falls Grades: NS-PK | 29 students
2314 Homedale Rd
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
(541)884-0398 0.3 NS-PK
We had the students from Triad come to volunteer at the Spring Time In Klamath Bazaar this last. These kids are amazing. The Shuttle service they provided was so great. Could not have asked for anything better. Thank you, Students, Teachers, Parents for the most wonderful experience.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Sharon cacka
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.