The Triad School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Triad School celebrates the truth of Christ, while challenging students in a college preparatory setting.
- It is our goal to provide an education grounded in the values and teachings of Jesus Christ, and to provide a multi-media experience of academic excellence, in which students will become self-motivated, life-long learners adept.
- The Triad School addresses the realities and demands of the evolving technological revolution.
- This revolution is already upon us. Our children use this technology every day in the form of games and music.
- Their workplace will require them to use technology as tools.
- They will need the ability to find their way on the internet, access and design websites for their employers, and communicate with people to create new products on the computer that we cannot yet imagine.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||225 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Klamath Falls Grades: PK-12 | 265 students
5000 Hosanna Way
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
(541)850-1580 2.1 PK-12
- Klamath Falls Grades: NS-PK | 29 students
2314 Homedale Rd
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
(541)884-0398 0.3 NS-PK
We had the students from Triad come to volunteer at the Spring Time In Klamath Bazaar this last. These kids are amazing. The Shuttle service they provided was so great. Could not have asked for anything better. Thank you, Students, Teachers, Parents for the most wonderful experience.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Sharon cacka
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.