The Wonder Years Learning Center
Tel: (978) 658-8282
- The Wonder Years Learning Center is a full service early education and care facility serving children 6 weeks through 5 years of age.
- We offer a balanced curriculum which reflects the developmental needs and interests of the children.
- Our philosophy is based upon the guidelines set forth by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies depending on schedule. Call for details.|
|Admissions Director||Karen Wurst|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school to The Wonder Years Learning Center is Austin Preparatory School (1.8 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school and preschool is Abundant Life Christian School and Learning Center (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilmington Grades: NS-8 | 136 students
173 Church St
Wilmington, MA 01887
(978) 657-8710 1.2 NS-8
- Reading Grades: PK-K | 32 students
453 West St
Reading, MA 01867
(781) 944-1057 1.7 PK-K
- Woburn Grades: NS-PK | 60 students
60 Forest Park Road
Woburn, MA 01801
(781) 937-5645 2.7 NS-PK
- Woburn Grades: 5-12 | 23 students
10r Commerce Way
Woburn, MA 01801
(781) 932-3565 2.7 5-12
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.