Abundant Life Christian School and Learning Center
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (978) 657-8710
- The purpose of Abundant Life Christian School and Learning Center is to provide a sound academic education, integrated with a Christian view of God and the world within a warm, caring environment.
- Our emphasis is on providing a basic Christian philosophy of, and approach to life.
- It is our hope that this site helps provide an overview of our learning community and environment. ~ Kristen Jones, Principal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||136 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,995|
|Tuition Notes||Middle School Tuition $8,800.00|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Kristen Jones|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Choir, Newspaper, Sewing Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Drama Club, Music, Worship Band
- Abundant Life Christian School and Learning Center was founded in 1982 by the congregation of the First Baptist Church of Wilmington. Its formation was in response to the desire of local Christian families for a private school setting emphasizing quality education from a Godly perspective. Abundant Life Christian School is dedicated to nurturing the whole child. Philosophy and practice for the acquisition of books and materials will uphold the word of God; encourage academic and spiritual growth of students; provide quality inspirational literature not readily found in the public or secular libraries; and provide material appropriate to the needs and interests of the school body.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Abundant Life is a great place. My children grew academically, socially, and spiritually at Abundant Life. We loved the small class sizes, music classes, art classes, gym classes, and library classes. They learned Spanish and age level technology. In middle school, they had access to iPads and Mac laptops to reinforce their class curriculum. Throughout the school year there were many fun extras like Harvest hoedown celebration, Thanksgiving Feast, Christmas program and an art show. The children can display their God-given talents through the specials that are offered. My boys love playing sports and could participate in the middle school soccer and basketball teams. The teachers and the leadership are loving, supportive, and dedicated to each and every student.
- Posted by Parent - ED
It takes a village. I am truly blessed to have Abundant Life as part of my village. My children received an excellent and challenging education at Abundant Life. They grew academically, socially and spiritually. They were beyond prepared for high school. Yes, my children attended from pre-k through 8th grade. We loved Abundant Life. God is good. We thank Abundant Life for an outstanding education.
- Posted by Parent - Michelle
Great teaching practices. My son is now in high school, ALCS prepared him greatly for the preparatory high school he is now attending. He has excelled academically, socially and spiritually. I cannot say enough about ALCS. It is an honor to have ALCS teachers and staff be a part of my son's life.
- Posted by Parent - emode
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.