Odyssey Day School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 155 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,980
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The moment your child enters the doors of Odyssey Day School he or she embarks on an educational journey. Much like the legendary hero, Odysseus, from whose story we take our name, your child will voyage to new places, meet new people, and learn much about themselves and the world around them.
- At Odyssey, we focus on the whole child with theme-based education that empowers our students to become active, engaged, excited, life-long learners. During their time with us, students are equipped with all the tools they need to establish their own goals and are challenged to meet and exceed those goals through experiential, hands-on learning.
- Our progressive approach to learning focuses on practical, tangible knowledge that goes far beyond books and worksheets, empowering students to take what they learn in the classroom, apply it to their everyday lives, and ultimately, become socially and globally aware citizens.
- The educational journey at Odyssey is different from the experience at many other schools. We know all children are unique, and we work to help them succeed at their own pace in a nurturing environment that also challenges them to do more than they thought possible. We invite students at Odyssey to discover what makes them unique and what excites them about learning. Quite simply, we love your children. Whether an infant or an eighth grader, we want them to have fun and we want them to love learning.
- Our teachers know that their job is not to just give information, but to fan the spark of curiosity in the heart and mind of each child.
- We know that your child will love learning here. We look forward to meeting you and exploring what your child`s educational odyssey could be.
Endorse Odyssey Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards