- Beacon Christian Academy provides an excellent liberal arts education governed by a strong biblical perspective of life.
- We desire that every student reach their God-given potential through the nurturing of our teachers, and in partnership with parents.
- We are committed to developing the character of our students spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically by applying biblical principles to every aspect of life, marked by respect for our fellow man and responsibility to moral standards.
- Beacon's goal is to provide a high quality education based on a foundation of Christian values in a Christ centered environment through partnerships with parents and teachers.
- BCA is committed to developing students spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically by applying Biblical principles to every aspect of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(khaki pants/skirtts/ jumpers. polo shirts/fleeces)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,900|
|Tuition Notes||financial aid available pastor and Grodon College and Seminary staff discounts|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$30|
|Admissions Director||Kathy Ely|
|Admissions Associate||Jenelle Siegal|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Soccer,
Track and Field
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Spanish Club, piano, violin, dance. martial arts Spanish Club, piano, violin, dance. martial arts,
- Beacon Christian Academy provides an
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BeverlyGrades: K-8 | 219 students
74 Hart St
Beverly, MA 01915
ManchesterGrades: PK-8 | 374 students
One Brookwood Road
Manchester, MA 01944
DanversGrades: PK-8 | 271 students
14 Otis Street
Danvers, MA 01923
AndoverGrades: PK-8 | 461 students
26 Central Street
Andover, MA 01810
HaverhillGrades: 1-12 | 174 students
97 Oxford Ave
Haverhill, MA 01835
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.