New England Academy
- New England Academy's mission is to provide a challenging academic curriculum in a therapeutic environment in which each student can develop his or her academic, social and emotional skills in preparation for college and life.
- NEA was founded to provide an academic experience that challenges students, while engaging in a therapeutic environment that supports their social and emotional growth.
- The curriculum and program at New England Academy is specifically designed to meet the academic and social/emotional needs of students in grades 6 through 12. 100% College Acceptance rate.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||New England Association of Schools and Colleges|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Social and Emotional Disabilities|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$60,000|
|Admissions Director||Peggy Buscema|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, Ultimate FrisbeeBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee,
- People that viewed New England Academy also viewed these schools: Dearborn Academy, The Gifford School, Learning Skills Academy, May Center School for Autism and Developmental Disabilities and James F Farr Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ArlingtonGrades: 1-12 | 148 students
34 Winter St
Arlington, MA 02474
- WestonGrades: 3-12 | 91 students
177 Boston Post Rd
Weston, MA 02493
- RyeGrades: 3-12 | 60 students
1247 Washington Rd.
Rye, NH 03870
- RandolphGrades: K-12
41 Pacella Park Drive
Randolph, MA 02368
- CambridgeGrades: 8-12 | 28 students
71 Pearl St
Cambridge, MA 02139
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.