New England Academy
- New England Academy's mission is to provide a challenging academic curriculum in a therapeutic environment in which each student can develop his or her academic, social and emotional skills in preparation for college and life.
- NEA was founded to provide an academic experience that challenges students, while engaging in a therapeutic environment that supports their social and emotional growth.
- The curriculum and program at New England Academy is specifically designed to meet the academic and social/emotional needs of students in grades 6 through 12. 100% College Acceptance rate.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||New England Association of Schools and Colleges|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Social and Emotional Disabilities|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$60,000|
|Admissions Director||Peggy Buscema|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, Ultimate FrisbeeBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ArlingtonGrades: 1-12 | 148 students
34 Winter St
Arlington, MA 02474
- WestonGrades: 3-12 | 91 students
177 Boston Post Rd
Weston, MA 02493
- RyeGrades: 3-12 | 60 students
1247 Washington Rd.
Rye, NH 03870
- BelmontGrades: 2-12 | 29 students
115 Mill St
Belmont, MA 02478
- West NewtonGrades: 3-12 | 200 students
1507 Washington St
West Newton, MA 02465
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.