Timber Path KinderCare
Tel: (210) 680-2825
Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
Our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios, and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Timber Path KinderCare Learning Center! We are proud to introduce our new Center Director, Jacian Lewis, who is a lifelong educator with over eight years in Early Childhood Education. Our team of passionate teachers guide each child through structured activities and daily routines to help them reach milestones both big and small. We believe all children are unique and learn at their own pace and in their own way. We thrive on the differences in each child while fostering social and emotional growth in our safe and educational child care center.We welcome infants and first time moms who are looking for nurturing personal care that helps build your infants sense of security. We look forward to partnering with you for all your firsts. Visit us soon, we can't wait to meet you!
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy
environment for our children, families, and staff. We do this
through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of
proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins
at the front door, literally. We have a locked security
entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side
doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the
building. All guests or emergency pick up people are identified and
escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all
cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including
fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and
First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to
prepare for the unexpected.
Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's wellbeing while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- CCDS (Child Care Delivery Services), NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Timber Path KinderCare is Sendero Christian Academy (3.9 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Leon Valley Christian Academy (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Grades: NS-PK
8980 Guilbeau Rd
San Antonio, TX 78250
(210) 680-4077 2.5 NS-PK
- San Antonio Grades: PK-K | 255 students
7611 Leslie Rd
San Antonio, TX 78254
(210) 688-0393 3.1 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.