Timber Path KinderCare
Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
Our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios, and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Timber Path KinderCare Learning Center! We are proud to introduce our new Center Director, Jacian Lewis, who is a lifelong educator with over eight years in Early Childhood Education. Our team of passionate teachers guide each child through structured activities and daily routines to help them reach milestones both big and small. We believe all children are unique and learn at their own pace and in their own way. We thrive on the differences in each child while fostering social and emotional growth in our safe and educational child care center.We welcome infants and first time moms who are looking for nurturing personal care that helps build your infants sense of security. We look forward to partnering with you for all your firsts. Visit us soon, we can't wait to meet you!
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy
environment for our children, families, and staff. We do this
through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of
proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins
at the front door, literally. We have a locked security
entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side
doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the
building. All guests or emergency pick up people are identified and
escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all
cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including
fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and
First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to
prepare for the unexpected.
Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's wellbeing while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- CCDS (Child Care Delivery Services), NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Timber Path KinderCare?
The application deadline for Timber Path KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Timber Path KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.