Tel: (210) 680-4077
- Our loving and devoted professionals here at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
- We understand that children learn best through hands on experiences.
- Our holistic approach in the classroom engages young minds with the early learning fundamentals they will need, combined with a rich blend of music, art and dramatic play.
- Families meet with teachers two times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
- We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to our KinderCare Learning Center. We are excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. We have an amazing crew of long term employees that have found their home here at KinderCare and would love to make you and your family part of our family. In addition to a safe, secure, and stimulating environment for your child to grown up in, you will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in our care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's wellbeing while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCDS, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Grades: PK-K | 255 students
7611 Leslie Rd
San Antonio, TX 78254
(210) 688-0393 2.3 PK-K
- San Antonio Grades: NS-PK
8787 Timber Path
San Antonio, TX 78250
(210) 680-2825 2.5 NS-PK
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.