Toms River Nursery School & Kindergarten
- Toms River Nursery School and Kindergarten, established in 1945, has been serving the families in the Toms River area for 65 years.
- Our school is a non-profit parent cooperative school, owned by the parents and students currently enrolled.
- We respect the personality of each child and strive to invite a child's curiosity, encourage creativity and inspire ideas.
- All classrooms create an environment that stimulates the need to ask questions and seek solutions while allowing the child the freedom to develop his or her own style of work and play.
- Independence is encouraged with the clear understanding that it carries with it social responsibility.
- We strive to stimulate and inculcate in a child a feeling for aesthetic and moral values through his or her enthusiasm and attitudes.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Toms River Nursery School & Kindergarten also viewed these schools: Grace & Peace Academy.
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.