Tot Town Child Development Center
- Tot Town Child Development Center serves 50 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten.
- The student:teacher of Tot Town Child Development Center is 50:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dearborn Heights Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
466 N John Daly Rd
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
(313) 359-3000 6.2 PK-8
- Ferndale Grades: PK-K | 65 students
400 W Marshall St
Ferndale, MI 48220
(248) 548-4154 7.3 PK-K
- Oak Park Grades: PK-K | 24 students
26341 Coolidge Hwy
Oak Park, MI 48237
(248) 582-0552 8.7 PK-K
- Southfield Grades: PK-K | 76 students
23666 Southfield Rd
Southfield, MI 48075
(248) 559-0726 7.3 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.