Transfiguration Catholic School
- Philosophy of the Transfiguration Catholic school is they believe that children are unique and special beings that develop in their own time and pace.
- Our developmentally appropriate programs are designed to provide experiences that will focus on the growth of the whole child.
- Our early childhood programs, in addition to school readiness, will encourage life-long learning, problem solving and decision making, and motivate each child to reach his/her individual potential and beyond.
- Our Mission Is: To promote each child's mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual development.
- To develop a creative and inquiring mind. To encourage relationships with peers.
- To instill respect for themselves and others. To foster a loving awareness of God through Jesus, His Church, and the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Petersburg Grades: PK-8 | 269 students
250 78th Avenue Ne
Saint Petersburg, FL 33702
(727) 526-8194 4.2 PK-8
- Saint Petersburg Grades: PK-8 | 225 students
1376 Snell Isle Blvd Ne
Saint Petersburg, FL 33704
(727) 821-9663 5 PK-8