Trinity Christian School
- Trinity Christian School was established in 1978 as a private Christian school committed to providing a classical, biblical education to the young people of our community.
- With a starting assumption that education of children is the responsibility of parents, we seek to assist families in teaching all subjects in the light of God's Word.
- Our goal is to provide a secure Christian environment of classical academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Smiths Station Grades: PK-12 | 699 students
5801 Summerville Rd
Smiths Station, AL 36877
(334)297-3614 25.1 PK-12
- Sumiton Grades: PK-12 | 382 students
155 Hosanna Dr
Sumiton, AL 35148
(205)648-6643 123.4 PK-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-12
4811 Kelly Road
Tampa, FL 33615
(813)885-1673 362.7 PK-12
- Winston Salem Grades: 9-12 | 92 students
500 E. Salem Ave
Winston Salem, NC 27101
(336)721-2643 377.4 9-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?