Trinity Collegiate School
- Top Ranked SC School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 320 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,045
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Males are required to wear collared shirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Book Club, Business Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Film Society, French Chit Chat Club, Graphic Design Club, Key Club, Latin Club, Music Club, National Honor Society, Quiz Bowl, Spanish Club, Student Council, Students for Change, Technology Club, Teenage Republicans, Young Democrats
- Founded in 1995 as Trinity Collegiate School, now known as Trinity-Byrnes Collegiate School.
- Mission: To operate exclusively as a college preparatory school of academic excellence for grades 6-12, preparing our students intellectually, physically, socially, and spiritually to be well-rounded citizens able to lead productive lives in a global society.
- Faculty: Trinity-Byrnes Collegiate School has 31 faculty members, of whom 45% hold advanced degrees. The student teacher ratio is 8:1.
- The Curriculum and Graduation Requirements: The curriculum at Trinity-Byrnes Collegiate School is a demanding academic program designed to prepare our students for university acceptance. Because of Trinity-Byrnes` rigorous academic focus, when evaluating a TBCS transcript, it is important to take into account the challenging nature of all coursework offered at TBCS. Standard level courses (CP), as well as those designated Honors or AP, are demanding in quality, content, and design. Enrollment in standard level coursework does not signal a lack of academic rigor or challenge.
- Technology and Facilities: The 5 main buildings include 27 total classrooms/learning spaces which include a performing arts stage, dance studio, music room, 2 art studios, 2 science labs, 1 digital media center, and a fitness room.
- Activities: We offer a broad range of opportunities in girls and boys athletics, and field a total of 16 teams at Varsity and JV level across Fall, Winter and Spring seasons. TBCS students have the opportunity to be involved in over 20 clubs and organizations. Students are also offered many opportunities to travel locally, regionally, and abroad during their time at Trinity. In addition to academic credits, students are expected to participate in school or community service, either individually or through membership in school-sponsored clubs or organizations.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Trinity Collegiate School cost?
Trinity Collegiate School's tuition is approximately $8,045 for private students.
What sports does Trinity Collegiate School offer?
Trinity Collegiate School offers 16 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Equestrian, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. Trinity Collegiate School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in South Carolina for most sports offered.
What is Trinity Collegiate School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Trinity Collegiate School?
The application deadline for Trinity Collegiate School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Trinity Collegiate School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards