For over sixty years, the Trinity school community has successfully helped students discover their gifts and talents, develop their confidence, and instill in them a passion for making a positive difference in their community and the world.
As a school, we remain committed to ensuring that every Trinity student feels challenged, cherished, and known during this difficult time.At Trinity Episcopal School, your child will feel known, supported, challenged, and loved.
From the moment they step onto campus, our dedicated faculty and staff create an environment where every student is celebrated and welcomed Thriving in a school community that promotes academic excellence, moral responsibility, and faith, Trinity students develop into "confident, resilient upstanders prepared to make a positive difference in the world." Throughout his or her journey at Trinity, your child will develop the same commitment to integrity, compassion, and intellectual curiosity that is the hallmark of the Trinity experience.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 377 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 13 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Shorts and Trinity polo shirt or t-shirt
Shorts and Trinity polo shirt or t-shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Jan. 13 / rolling
Mr. Charles Latour
Total Sports Offered
- Curriculum based on the most current research, is student-centric, hands-on, challenging, and engaging
- Academic program fosters intellectual curiosity, creativity, reflective practice, and critical thinking.
- Small group instruction allows teachers to meet each child where they are on his or her learning path
- Foreign language instruction beginning in Early Childhood program.
- Daily Chapel services with student-led Chapel services throughout the year
- Participation in community service programs for all students
- Students annually discuss and sign the Honor Code
- No Place for Hate School
- Students are taught to live by the words of our school prayer: Gentle, Generous, Truthful, Kind, and Brave
- The Responsive Classroom approach focus on engaging academics, positive community, effective management, and developmental awareness
- Morning meetings build classroom community and encourage students to make changes in their learning
- 92% of Middle Schoolers participate in an athletic team
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Trinity Episcopal School often compared to?
Trinity Episcopal Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like St. George's Episcopal School by visitors of our site.
What sports does Trinity Episcopal School offer?
Trinity Episcopal School offers 11 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Trinity Episcopal School?
The application deadline for Trinity Episcopal School is Jan. 13 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 13 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Trinity Episcopal School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.