- At St. George's School – a spirit that is difficult to summarize.
- It is a force of vitality and enthusiasm – not only for the education we provide, but for a strong sense of self worth and a commitment to family and community.
- It is commitment to unfaltering progress toward new and challenging goals and a resolution to bring out the best in oneself.
- Never before in the history of St. George's School has our school spirit shone brighter.
- History will surely demonstrate that the extraordinary sequence of events of late August, 2005 will forever change the course of our great city.
- It has been our goal at St. George's to understand and respect these events for the way they have shaped the entire St. George's family.
- They have reminded us of the importance of remaining steadfast in our responsibility to this community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||371 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New OrleansGrades: PK-8 | 194 students
1027 Napoleon Ave
New Orleans, LA 70115
New OrleansGrades: PK-8 | 385 students
1315 Jackson Ave
New Orleans, LA 70130
New OrleansGrades: NS-8 | 279 students
6249 Canal Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70124
New OrleansGrades: NS-8 | 219 students
8012 Oak St
New Orleans, LA 70118
New OrleansGrades: PK-8 | 684 students
3131 Eton St
New Orleans, LA 70131
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.