Cabrini High School
- Founded and sponsored by the Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Cabrini High School educates young women according to Catholic Cabrinian tradition.
- Our college preparatory curriculum encourages students of diverse races, creeds, nationalities, and socio-economic backgrounds to discover their God-given talents through our commitment to academic excellence, spiritual development, and social growth.
- Governed by the sisters and guided by a board of trustees, the faculty and staff as lay collaborators foster respect for each person's dignity and prepare students to confront difficulties, accept responsibilities, and serve their community.
- The Mission of Cabrini High School is to educate the minds and hearts of young women in the Catholic Cabrinian tradition thus instilling the principles of respect, excellence, and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||405 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New OrleansGrades: 8-12 | 1245 students
7027 Milne Blvd
New Orleans, LA 70124
- New OrleansGrades: 8-12 | 857 students
7701 Walmsley Ave
New Orleans, LA 70125
- New OrleansGrades: NS-12 | 745 students
2635 State Street
New Orleans, LA 70118
- MetairieGrades: 8-12
8800 Veterans Memorial Blvd
Metairie, LA 70003
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.