Trinity Lutheran School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 141 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,800
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
"Church" clothes required for Wednesday Morning Chapel
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Local LEAP sports
- Weekly chapel on Wednesdays, emphasizing the grace of God in Jesus Christ. Religion courses on other days. The Christian faith is integrated into other academic classes, reinforcing personal faith, morals, and values.
- The Christian faith is taught according the confessions of the Evangelical Lutheran Church.
- Art, Spanish, Physical Education, and Music are offered to all students in Grades K-8. Latin, French, and German are taught in select grades.
- Students demonstrate on average 2-4 years growth on standardized achievement tests.
- The Aims-Web reading test is administered three times per year, with interventions for those who are developing skills at a rate lower than their peers.
- Smart Boards (electronic boards) in pre-K-8 classrooms.
- Apple Mac Computer Lab (30 Lap tops) and iPads for lesson reinforcement.
- PCs available in all classrooms starting in Grade K.
- A monthly program of outdoor education is maintained in the middle school.
- A latch key program is offered before school beginning at 7 a.m. and after school until 6:00 p.m.
- Fully Accredited by the State of Michigan, MIchigan Association of Non-Public Schools, National Lutheran School Accreditation, Michigan District (LCMS).
- Scholarship funds are available through an application process. No child is denied an education because of financial needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Trinity Lutheran School cost?
Trinity Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $3,800 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Trinity Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of Trinity Lutheran School is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 94%.
What sports does Trinity Lutheran School offer?
Trinity Lutheran School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Trinity Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Trinity Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Trinity Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards