Trinity School At Meadow View
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Trinity School seeks to prepare and develop the whole student for a purposeful, successful future.
- That means more than prepping for college. It means inspiring a lifelong love for learning.
- Our students are continually engaged and encouraged to ask new questions.
- They learn how to learn. As a result, Trinity students acquire an unrelenting thirst for knowledge.
- Trinity School provides an education for seventh through twelfth grades that is at once disciplined and creative, intellectual and moral, an education firmly planted in the soil of the Christian tradition.
- Our curriculum is classicaly sourced, and includes both a performance-based arts program and one of the country's most rigorous STEM programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Virginia Association of Independent Schools (VAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2009, 2017|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1307|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khaki pants and polo shirt or oxford; skirt/pants and polo shirt/oxford)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 7 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$21,810|
|Tuition Notes||Grades 7-8 $18,290 Grades 9 -12 $21,810|
|Admissions Director||Stephanie Justen|
|Admissions Associate||Bridget Lawler|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Barbershop, Debate Club, Eclectica (instrumental group for middle school), Jazz Band, Live Poets Society, Rhapsodes (drama club for grades 7-10), Student Life Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Chamber Choir, Choir, Chorale, Drama
- The mission of Trinity Schools is to impart basic ordered knowledge about the world and to train students in basic intellectual skills and qualities of mind so that they might be of use to God in the wise care and governance of his creation and in the building of his kingdom. We accomplish this by establishing a culture marked by the discovery of truth, the practice of goodness, the creation of beauty, and the development of intellectual and aesthetic habits of mind. Trinity School is a community of learners characterized by the rigorous exploration of reality, the free and disciplined exchange of ideas, and active participation in the fine arts.
- 7th-12th grade
- 2009 and 2017 award winner of the U.S. Board of Education's Blue Ribbon of Excellence Award
- single-sex class rooms
- co-ed school
- mission focused
- daily morning prayer
- core curriculum
- integrated math and science curriculum
- four years of Latin
- MATLAB instruction (only offered in 3 high schools in the US)
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Centreville Grades: PK-12 | 222 students
15452 Lee Highway
Centreville, VA 20120
(703)673-1145 15.2 PK-12
What a wonderful school. Excellent curriculum, faculty and community of lifelong learners.
- Posted by Parent - Delighted TSMV parent
I have two Trinity at Meadow View grads and more children coming through the upcoming years. There are three things that I love about this school. 1) The academics are rigorous but reasonable. The key to success is the small classes, the Socratic seminar-style, the single-sex classes, and the lack of emphasis on grades. The homework is limited to 20 min a night per subject for Middle School and a bit more for high school. My kids did well on the SAT's just because of TMV's excellent education and have given them a big head start in college. 2)The culture of Trinity is based on honor, respect, and a great love and respect for their teachers. 3)My kids left Trinity with a love of learning, real depth in their spirituality, and an appreciation for good, solid books, math, science, art, music, and philosophy. It's an incredible education and a beautiful community of learners.
- Posted by Parent - impressed
I was sent to this school as punishment for the less than admirable decisions/behavior I had exhibited in my formative years. I am thankful for the experience. The reality is this: The curriculum is challenging. Your child will be pushed to the very boundaries of his/her intellectual limits. The physics textbook I used during my Junior year, was the same textbook I used during my Sophomore year of college (TSMV had yet to receive an accreditation when I graduated). Your child will be staying up late doing homework, emailing the teachers constantly, and will most like spend an additional 2 hours after school working with others to understand the material. The sports program is unique in that your child will be playing with others who he/she is familiar with. Music and art are not only encouraged, they are a required part of the curriculum. This school has had a terribly positive impact on my life and would recommend it to any parent. There are open house sessions if you have any further questions.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - eghos
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.