Trinity School At Meadow View
5.00 (1 review)
- Trinity School seeks to prepare and develop the whole student for a purposeful, successful future.
- That means more than prepping for college. It means inspiring a lifelong love for learning. Instilling a lifelong love for learning begins with our outstanding teachers.
- Their genuine passion for learning combined with a rigorous curriculum and a safe, nurturing environment is a unique hallmark of Trinity Schools.
- Our students are continually engaged and encouraged to ask new questions.
- They learn how to learn. As a result, Trinity students acquire an unrelenting thirst for knowledge.
- Trinity Schools provide an education for seventh through twelfth grades that is at once disciplined and creative, intellectual and moral, an education firmly planted in the soil of the Christian tradition.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2009|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1370|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khaki pants and polo shirt or oxford; skirt/pants and polo shirt/oxford)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,000|
|Tuition Notes||Grades 7-8 $15,800 Grades 9 -12 $18,100|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Stephanie Justen|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
- The mission of Trinity Schools is to impart basic ordered knowledge about the world and to train students in basic intellectual skills and qualities of mind so that they might be of use to God in the wise care and governance of his creation and in the building of his kingdom. We accomplish this by establishing a culture marked by the discovery of truth, the practice of goodness, the creation of beauty, and the development of intellectual and aesthetic habits of mind. Trinity School is a community of learners characterized by the rigorous exploration of reality, the free and disciplined exchange of ideas, and active participation in the fine arts.
- 7th-12th grade
- 2008 award winner of the U.S. Board of Education's Blue Ribbon of Excellence Award
- single-sex class rooms
- co-ed school
- mission focused
- daily morning prayer
- core curriculum
- integrated math and science curriculum
- four years of Latin
- MATLAB instruction (only offered in 3 high schools in the US)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mc LeanGrades: K-12 | 1054 students
1301 Potomac School Rd
Mc Lean, VA 22101
- OaktonGrades: PK-12 | 998 students
3320 Jermantown Road
Oakton, VA 22124
- ViennaGrades: K-12 | 400 students
1624 Hunter Mill Road
Vienna, VA 22182
- Nevada CityGrades: PK-12 | 85 students
14618 Tyler Foote Road
Nevada City, CA 95959
- SpringfieldGrades: 9-12 | 56 students
9001 Braddock Rd, Suite 111
Springfield, VA 22151
I was sent to this school as punishment for the less than admirable decisions/behavior I had exhibited in my formative years. I am thankful for the experience. The reality is this: The curriculum is challenging. Your child will be pushed to the very boundaries of his/her intellectual limits. The physics textbook I used during my Junior year, was the same textbook I used during my Sophomore year of college (TSMV had yet to receive an accreditation when I graduated). Your child will be staying up late doing homework, emailing the teachers constantly, and will most like spend an additional 2 hours after school working with others to understand the material. The sports program is unique in that your child will be playing with others who he/she is familiar with. Music and art are not only encouraged, they are a required part of the curriculum. This school has had a terribly positive impact on my life and would recommend it to any parent. There are open house sessions if you have any further questions.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - eghos
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.