Trinity School Of Cartersville
- Trinity School's Of Cartersville is designed for the academic levels of students with priority being given to meeting individual needs in learning.
- All students are taught at their highest and best levels of performance.
- Parents of children in private, Christian schools realize the importance of providing an environment rich in moral teaching and positive examples.
- The atmosphere is casual and family oriented. It does not take long for new students and their parents to feel that they are an important part of a school.
- The partnership of parents and teachers results in the forming of good habits that will stay with children for life.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||269 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AdairsvilleGrades: PK-11 | 29 students
118 E George St
Adairsville, GA 30103
CartersvilleGrades: K-12 | 159 students
325 Old Mill Rd
Cartersville, GA 30120
WoodstockGrades: K-12 | 380 students
3075 Trickum Rd
Woodstock, GA 30188
CantonGrades: PK-3 | 37 students
152 Rolling Hills Avenue
Canton, GA 30114
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?