Trinity School Of Cartersville
- Trinity School's Of Cartersville is designed for the academic levels of students with priority being given to meeting individual needs in learning.
- All students are taught at their highest and best levels of performance.
- Parents of children in private, Christian schools realize the importance of providing an environment rich in moral teaching and positive examples.
- The atmosphere is casual and family oriented. It does not take long for new students and their parents to feel that they are an important part of a school.
- The partnership of parents and teachers results in the forming of good habits that will stay with children for life.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||269 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||$6000 tuition is for elementary students, Preschool tuition varies depending on how many days a week a child participates.|
|Admissions Director||Melody Dittmer|
- The Trinity School begins with 2 year olds and goes through 5th grade; Cyber classes through Georgia Cyber Academy are available for 6th graders and up. Tuition varies for Preschool students through Academy students. For more information about TTS, please go to www.thetrinityschool.net or call 770.386.7479.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CartersvilleGrades: K-12 | 159 students
325 Old Mill Rd
Cartersville, GA 30120
- AdairsvilleGrades: PK-11 | 29 students
118 E George St
Adairsville, GA 30103
- WoodstockGrades: K-12 | 399 students
3075 Trickum Rd
Woodstock, GA 30188
- CantonGrades: PK-3 | 37 students
152 Rolling Hills Avenue
Canton, GA 30114
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.