Cornerstone Preparatory Academy
We partner with parents to build within their children a firm foundation of academic excellence and Christian discipleship.
- Cornerstone Prep is an innovative Christian K-12 University-Model school where parents and teachers partner together to provide students with an academically challenging, college-preparatory, biblically based education.
- Our unique model combines the best of traditional private and public, all in a nurturing, family friendly environment. Cornerstone is fully accredited by AdvancED, certified by NAUMS, and offers a full range of sports, clubs, and activities for students.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||468 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1210|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jun. 15 / Jan. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,700|
|Tuition Notes||$2200 a semester for elementary and $3300 a semester for secondary, dependent on number of classes since Cornerstone Prep is a university-model school.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cindy Gurniewicz|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,
Cross Country, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club, Beta Club, Spanish Club, FCA, Key Club, Student Activities Council, and Student Ambassadors, Chess Club, Cornerstone Prep Conservatory, FCA, Key Club, LEGO Robotics Club, Science Club, Spanish Club, Student Activities Council, Student Ambassadors, Students for Life, Worship Team, Writers' Guild Beta Club, Chess Club, FCA, Key Club, Science Club, Spanish Club, Worship Team, Writers' Guild, Beta Club, Spanish Club, FCA, Key Club, Student Activities Council, and Student Ambassadors,
Cornerstone Prep Conservatory,
LEGO Robotics Club,
Student Activities Council,
Students for Life,
- Cornerstone Prep is an innovative Christian K-12 University-Model school to over 480 students that educates children differently, builds strong community, and partners with parents. Students receive an an academically challenging, college-preparatory, biblically based education in a nurturing, family friendly environment.
- You`ll love our new $7.8 million, state-of-art, 17-acre campus in Acworth. Our new educational building and gym, along with our growing athletic facilities, allow our students to participate fully in student life.
- Our hybrid education model combines the best of traditional and private education to offer families a highly affordable and successful education experience. Cornerstone is fully accredited by AdvancED and NAUMS and offers a full range of sports, clubs, and activities for students.
- Attend one of our monthly Information Meetings to Discover the Cornerstone Difference for yourself!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KennesawGrades: NS-12 | 895 students
4500 Eagle Drive
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Powder SpringsGrades: PK-12 | 374 students
4052 Hiram Lithia Springs Rd.
Powder Springs, GA 30127
MariettaGrades: 6-12 | 196 students
4607 Burnt Hickory Road
Marietta, GA 30064
SmyrnaGrades: PK-K | 57 students
3941 Covered Bridge Pl Sw
Smyrna, GA 30082
102 Springfieled Dr.
Woodstock, GA 30188
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?