True Knight Home School Academy
True Knight Home School Academy is a Christian school for special education.
Students are grouped according to their developmental level and age.
We serve students between 5 and 22 years old. Small classes and individualized programs help our students thrive.
Brain function is stimulated through a metronome based curriculum. Our students have varying dissabilities.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 20 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,500
- Average class size: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- Our students have a wide range of dissabilities including, but not limited to, autism, learning dissabilities, intellectual disabilities, fragile X, Down's syndrome. We also serve gifted students and students with multiple dissabilities. Students with severe behavioral challenges, mood and conduct disorders, and/or students that need medically trained staff are not a good fit. When in doubt, give us a call.
Endorse True Knight Home School Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.