True Knight Home School Academy
True Knight Home School Academy is a Christian school for special education.
Students are grouped according to their developmental level and age.
We serve students between 5 and 22 years old. Small classes and individualized programs help our students thrive.
Brain function is stimulated through a metronome based curriculum. Our students have varying dissabilities.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 20 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,500
- Average class size: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
- Our students have a wide range of dissabilities including, but not limited to, autism, learning dissabilities, intellectual disabilities, fragile X, Down's syndrome. We also serve gifted students and students with multiple dissabilities. Students with severe behavioral challenges, mood and conduct disorders, and/or students that need medically trained staff are not a good fit. When in doubt, give us a call.
Endorse True Knight Home School Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.