True Knight Home School Academy
Tel: (281) 978-6056
- True Knight Home School Academy is a Christian school for special education.
- Students are grouped according to their developmental level and age.
- We serve students between 5 and 22 years old. Small classes and individualized programs help our students thrive.
- Brain function is stimulated through a metronome based curriculum. Our students have varying dissabilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,500|
|Admissions Director||Charlene Turner|
- Our students have a wide range of dissabilities including, but not limited to, autism, learning dissabilities, intellectual disabilities, fragile X, Down's syndrome. We also serve gifted students and students with multiple dissabilities. Students with severe behavioral challenges, mood and conduct disorders, and/or students that need medically trained staff are not a good fit. When in doubt, give us a call.
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?