Umass/boston Early Learning Center
- Umass/boston Early Learning Center provides a welcoming, nurturing, educational environment where children learn to trust others and form lasting elationships with their teachers and peers.
- Our program gives children many opportunities to discover the world around them and actively participate in their own learning.
- The development of self-esteem is one of our fundamental goals.
- We encourage children to make choices and decisions and to pursue their own interests.
- We strive to provide a structure which will maximize success and minimize frustration, allowing children the space and time they need to explore, create and learn at their own pace and in their own way.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boston Grades: PK-K | 105 students
74 Joy St
Boston, MA 02114
(617)227-0822 3.4 PK-K
- Boston Grades: NS-PK | 54 students
66 Marlborough St
Boston, MA 02116
(617)267-7159 3.2 NS-PK
- Boston Grades: NS | 64 students
10 Park Plaza Room 3330
Boston, MA 02116
(617)973-8200 2.9 NS
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.