Umass/boston Early Learning Center
- Umass/boston Early Learning Center provides a welcoming, nurturing, educational environment where children learn to trust others and form lasting elationships with their teachers and peers.
- Our program gives children many opportunities to discover the world around them and actively participate in their own learning.
- The development of self-esteem is one of our fundamental goals.
- We encourage children to make choices and decisions and to pursue their own interests.
- We strive to provide a structure which will maximize success and minimize frustration, allowing children the space and time they need to explore, create and learn at their own pace and in their own way.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boston Grades: PK-K | 105 students
74 Joy St
Boston, MA 02114
(617)227-0822 3.4 PK-K
- Boston Grades: NS-PK | 54 students
66 Marlborough St
Boston, MA 02116
(617)267-7159 3.2 NS-PK
- Boston Grades: NS | 64 students
10 Park Plaza Room 3330
Boston, MA 02116
(617)973-8200 2.9 NS
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.