Union Chapel Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Union Chapel M.B. Church Child Development Center is a Christ-centered school that provides child care and academics, for the sake of fulfilling the church's God-ordained role in carrying out the Christian education mandate in Deuteronomy 6:7, Proverbs 22:6, and 2 Timothy 3: 15--17.
- Our goal is to assist in educating your children emotionally, academically, socially and spiritually in a safe, healthy and happy Christian environment.
- The Child Development Center continues to be based on Pastor Lacy's founding principles.
- We are still among the most affordable centers in Madison County, yet our quality of care is second to none.
- We continue to provide jobs, thereby increasing the economic base of the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntsville Grades: NS-12 | 321 students
7000 Adventist Blvd
Huntsville, AL 35896
(256)489-7006 4.4 NS-12
- Huntsville Grades: PK-12 | 184 students
605 Clinton Ave E
Huntsville, AL 35801
(256)852-8884 4.4 PK-12
- Huntsville Grades: K-12 | 958 students
1005 Drake Avenue SE
Huntsville, AL 35802
(256)799-6100 6.1 K-12
My child has learned more in this school than she did in public school. She has excelled being in this school. She wants to get up and go to school. She wants to learn and loves reading now. Every child feels welcomed. As the parent of an introvert, it warms my heart to see her engaging with students.
- Posted by Parent - deet7
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.