Union Chapel Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Union Chapel M.B. Church Child Development Center is a Christ-centered school that provides child care and academics, for the sake of fulfilling the church's God-ordained role in carrying out the Christian education mandate in Deuteronomy 6:7, Proverbs 22:6, and 2 Timothy 3: 15--17.
- Our goal is to assist in educating your children emotionally, academically, socially and spiritually in a safe, healthy and happy Christian environment.
- The Child Development Center continues to be based on Pastor Lacy's founding principles.
- We are still among the most affordable centers in Madison County, yet our quality of care is second to none.
- We continue to provide jobs, thereby increasing the economic base of the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntsville Grades: K-12 | 348 students
7000 Adventist Blvd
Huntsville, AL 35896
(256)726-7010 4.4 K-12
- Huntsville Grades: PK-5 | 182 students
3509 Blue Spring Rd Nw
Huntsville, AL 35810
(256)852-6673 2.3 PK-5
- Athens Grades: 6-8 | 4 students
17811 Seven Mile Post Rd
Athens, AL 35611
(256)694-9451 29.4 6-8
- Huntsville Grades: PK-12 | 371 students
7290 Whitesburg Drive S
Huntsville, AL 35802
(256)704-7373 8.1 PK-12
- Huntsville Grades: PK-12 | 184 students
Po Box 22238
Huntsville, AL 35814
(256)852-8884 4.4 PK-12
My child has learned more in this school than she did in public school. She has excelled being in this school. She wants to get up and go to school. She wants to learn and loves reading now. Every child feels welcomed. As the parent of an introvert, it warms my heart to see her engaging with students.
- Posted by Parent - deet7
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.