Union Chapel Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Union Chapel M.B. Church Child Development Center is a Christ-centered school that provides child care and academics, for the sake of fulfilling the church's God-ordained role in carrying out the Christian education mandate in Deuteronomy 6:7, Proverbs 22:6, and 2 Timothy 3: 15--17.
- Our goal is to assist in educating your children emotionally, academically, socially and spiritually in a safe, healthy and happy Christian environment.
- The Child Development Center continues to be based on Pastor Lacy's founding principles.
- We are still among the most affordable centers in Madison County, yet our quality of care is second to none.
- We continue to provide jobs, thereby increasing the economic base of the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HuntsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 121 students
175 W Park Loop Nw
Huntsville, AL 35806
- AthensGrades: 6-8 | 4 students
17811 Seven Mile Post Rd
Athens, AL 35611
- HuntsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 371 students
7290 Whitesburg Drive S
Huntsville, AL 35802
- HuntsvilleGrades: K-12 | 348 students
7000 Adventist Blvd
Huntsville, AL 35896
- HuntsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 184 students
Po Box 22238
Huntsville, AL 35814
My child has learned more in this school than she did in public school. She has excelled being in this school. She wants to get up and go to school. She wants to learn and loves reading now. Every child feels welcomed. As the parent of an introvert, it warms my heart to see her engaging with students.
- Posted by Parent - deet7
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.