Upper Room Christian Academy
- Upper Room Christian Academy exists to support parents and the church in equipping students to acquire knowledge and a Biblical worldview.
- Students will utilize "God First" principles in their educational and spiritual endeavors to become life-long learners and productive citizens.
- Students will become persons of character, leadership, service and worship.
- The purpose of the Upper Room Christian Academy is to provide an opportunity for students to receive their education in a Christ-centered academic environment.
- It is our belief that the following components are essential for individuals to become whom God has designed them to be to educate students so they can successfully integrate Christian philosophy into their total lives, to seek to win to Christ those who are not totally committed.
- The education of children and youth must have as its primary goals the salvation and discipleship of the next generation.
- “That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born; who should arise and declare them to their children: That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments.”.
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God in Christ|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||461 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- People that viewed Upper Room Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Word Of God Christian Academy.
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.